The Human Resources Office is part of the Administration Office.
Obtain employment applications and information on safety programs and health insurance. When a job opening occurs, it is usually filled very quickly from our applicant file. So, make sure you have a job application on file if you are interested in working with the City of Niceville. All completed employment applications must be returned to Danielle Holley in the Administration Office at 208 North Partin Drive.
The City of Niceville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of age, sex, national origin, religion, race, handicap, disability, or other protected groups under federal, state, or local laws.
Opens a New Window. Current Employment Opportunities
- Personnel Plan 2019
- Application for Employment 2019
- Police Officer Employment Application
- Communications Officer Police Dept. Employment Application
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy (PDF)
- Equal Opportunity Employment
- E-Verify Poster English (PDF)
- E-Verify Poster Spanish (PDF)
- Right to Work Poster English (PDF)
- Right to Work Poster Spanish (PDF)
- Veterans Preference Form (PDF)